About the Role
As a Project Manager you will manage multiple projects with contract values ranging from $1M-$15M. Primary focus will be to ensure that budget, project personnel and production schedule is completed in compliance with Owner expectations, contract specifications and Company standards.
What you will be doing:
• Manages all aspects of the project, including construction, budget and cash management for a single assigned project to ensure compliance with the project contract and owner needs.
• Develops and manages the project schedule, pay estimates, project procedures, staffing requirements, and equipment resources needed to complete accurate and timely project production.
• Assesses initial project contract and supporting documents for completeness. Works with owner to resolve specification, contract conflict and scheduling issues.
• Oversees engineering and scheduling teams to identify and negotiate any proposed change orders, engaging executives for support as needed.
• Creates and presents monthly cost and revenue forecast and reports.
• Maintains working relationships with Bruce Allen’s supporting departments and project Owner to support the project work plan and payment schedule.
• Operates as main point of contact for all third-party stakeholders, including landowners, local business owners and government agencies that need to be engaged during the project.
• Ensures project safety reviews and procedures are followed by conducting weekly safety checks and engaging in safety meetings and monthly review meetings. Supports the safety programs of the project and owner safety programs.
• Reviews and approves staffing and equipment needs for efficient and effective project production.
• Participates in dispute resolution process with support from company executives.
• Provides input on equipment procurement methods and contracts to ensure efficient and effective project production.
• Leads project closeout procedures, finalizing contract paperwork, obtaining retainages and working with management to resolve any project claims. Leads project debrief cycle to review all aspects of project work and completion.
• Maintains knowledge of Company’s values and strategic plan.
What we are looking for:
• 10+ years’ experience in construction project management.
• 5+ years’ experience in managing personnel.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering or related field is a plus.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Strong interpersonal skills developed to engage and retain positive working relationships.
• Strong developed skill to identify, track and manage project risk.
• Ability to identify growth opportunities for project personnel and developed to coach and mentor project personnel.
• Developing ability to delegate task driven responsibilities to project personnel.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including advanced skill working in Excel.
• Knowledge of Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project.
• Ability to learn and utilize B2W Track for project management purposes.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or requests for changes/claims from subcontractors, management, co-workers, regulatory agencies, or owners.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics, and fundamentals geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions furnished in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Why work for Bruce Allen?
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
• Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
• Industry leading 401(k)
• Competitive Medical, Dental, Vison healthcare insurance plans.
We are an EEO employer.